Clinical Supervision – Development of Philosophy and Practice
Monday, October 14
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
2711 Colonial Dr, Columbia, SC 29203
- Attendees will begin to identify concepts to include in their personal philosophy of supervision.
- Attendees will identify specific supervision interventions that are aligned and potentially not aligned with their personal philosophies.
- Attendees will increase understanding of their personal strengths and growing edges as a clinical supervisor.
- Attendees will identify a plan for increasing their use of support and supervision or supervision to ensure their own well being and ethical delivery of supervision.
Facilitated by Nicole Deems
Nicole S. Deems, Ed.S., LMFT, CCS, RYT was raised in North Carolina and received an undergraduate degree in psychology from the University of South Carolina where she returned for a graduate degree in Counselor Education, specializing in Marriage and Family Therapy. Nicole has worked with LRADAC, one of the leading substance use treatment centers in the Midlands of South Carolina, since 2006 and in private practice.
Nicole’s clinical experience has been in providing treatment services to children, adolescents, adults and families in areas related to general mental health, substance use disorders, trauma, and family systems. Nicole also currently provides training and clinical supervision. Nicole is passionate about health and wellness and believes that healing occurs best with connection and intention.
- Members who register between now and October 7 to receive complimentary admission.
- After Oct. 7, registration increases to $50.
- Nonmembers pay $200.
- $25 will be charged to members who register and don’t attend.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED